Wednesday, March 14, 2012

stem relationships

This morning, we went to see the art work by one of the survivals at Auschwitz 1. He was in camp for five years from 1940 to 1945. If you wanted to hear anything about life in the camp, he was the man to listen to. His story was shared in art form and really the images he printed are very powerful. I feel as if I am dreaming. How he survived all the five years, God knows. Here are some of the images that remained in me.

These are the words he communicates to us today. if you see a number 432, that was him Professor Marian L. i am feeling as if i am dreaming of what i saw.
Let the silence speak in the above art work.
At the end of the day, it all raises the question of being made in the likeness and image of God. I am just muted with what I saw today. i dont know what to say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment